We will place these people into a home (or mobile home) based on various affordability factors and needs. In exchange, we pay both the real estate agents and loan officers a commission as well as the account executive.
Additionally, we also train real estate agents and loan officers extensively on helping them grow their business volume using various tools and online resources.
Account Executives can expect to make between $35,000 to $50,000 per year. A draw against commission or salary feature may be offered to the right candidate after a trial period.
Applicants are expected to have the following qualities:
- Act with professional decorum at all times;
- Listen to instructions in all instances;
- Be a self-starter;
- Some college preferred but not required;
- Must be well-groomed;
- Must also have business casual attire;
- Real estate or mortgage experience preferred but not required;
Applicants may or may not be disqualified based on (but not limited to) the following:
- Must not have a serious criminal background (case-by-case but all are welcome to apply);
- Must not have tattoos visible outside the cover of business clothing;
- Must pass a 6-month probationary period.
Job Type: Commission
High school or equivalent
Sales: 1 year
Required language: English
Required license or certification:
Find us at: www.homesweethome250.com